About This Journal
Journal of Water Chemistry and Technology, published by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, is an international scientific and technical journal. The journal is issued in English in cooperation with the distributor Springer Nature (https://www.springer.com/
Journal of Water Chemistry and Technology focuses on water and wastewater treatment, water pollution monitoring, water purification, and similar topics. The journal publishes original scientific theoretical and experimental articles in the following sections:
- new developments in the science of water
- theoretical principles of water treatment and technology
- physical chemistry of water treatment processes
- analytical water chemistry
- analysis of natural and waste waters
- water treatment technology and demineralization of water
- biological methods of water treatment
- and also solicited critical reviews summarizing the latest findings.
The journal welcomes manuscripts from all countries in the English or Ukrainian language. All manuscripts are peer-reviewed.
Journal of Water Chemistry and Technology is abstracted and/or indexed in CLOCKSS, CNKI, CNPIEC, Dimensions, EBSCO Discovery Service, EBSCO Engineering Source, EBSCO Environment, EBSCO STM Source, Google Scholar, INIS Atomindex, INSPEC, Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Naver, OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, Portico, ProQuest Aqualine, ProQuest Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA), ProQuest-ExLibris Primo, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), Semantic Scholar, TD Net Discovery Service, UGC-CARE List (India), WTI Frankfurt eG.
Journal of Water Chemistry and Technology is available online by subscription from http://www.springer.com, http://link.springer.com